U.S. Domestic Policy & Advocacy Internship Program
Our U.S.Domestic Policy & Advocacy Internship Program focuses on domestic policy and advocacy work. The program is designed to collect and analyze data from the 2016 U.S. election cycle and to work on prediction models for the 2018 midterm elections with an emphasis on judicial races, states, and local governments. We lobby for the good guys.
- Conduct research, both independently and collaboratively.
- Collect data from sources such as public opinion surveys and election results
- Use statistical analysis to analyze research results.
- Present research findings.
- Recommend courses of action.
- Predict economic, social, and political trends.
- Analyze policies and their implications for voters.
- Write reports.
- Interpret surveys and election results.
- Interview high-ranking officials.
- Identify new areas of research.
- Raise public awareness of important political and social issues.
- Adjust easily to new cultures.
- Interest in gaining experience as a political analyst
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Solid experience with statistical analysis software and qualitative research tools
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding writing skills and ability to report on research findings clearly
- Current knowledge of news
- Integrity and morality
- BSc or current student in political studies, journalism, law or relevant field
- Location: U.S.A
Note: This is an unpaid internship *
BECAUSE WE CARE
ADVOCACY AND POLITICAL STRATEGY JOBS AT FOREMOST STRATEGY
We are always looking for qualified, talented, experienced but most importantly well connected associates that would bring a strong suit to the table to help us with our lobbying efforts, because we believe in teamwork and collaboration. Contact us to start the conversation.